Sunday, October 19, 2014

First Email Home - MTC

First Email Home...

Can't wait until I get a longer email on Tuesday.  If you want to write him in the next few weeks - it is easier to use the DearElder.com and use his information at the end of the email.  They print out the emails and deliver them the same day if it sent before noon!

I assume from the email that he made it to the MTC and is doing great - well almost great!


If you want to see what happens in the MTC check this website out....
http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/mormon-mtc-life




Hey Mom and Dad, 

I'm alive, don't worry.  My district got permission to write a short letter home.  Feel free to tell everybody that all is going well.  I don't have a long time, we have to be back in the residence halls pretty soon.  But studying is going well, and the classes are great.  My district is full of great missionaries, and all but 2 of us are going to Utica, so I'm sure I'm meeting future companions.  Feel free to use DearElder.com to write a letter to me, I can only check my emails once a week.  I couldn't even read the one Dad sent me, which bums me out.  I hope all is going well with the family, and hope Kellan is back to full health, I worried about the little guy.  I'm the district leader here, so that's fun.  I'm having a good time, but I seem to be swinging from feasting on the scriptures and loving it here, to severely doubting my ability to cope with the missionary lifestyle.  But I'm trucking along and I hope to read your emails this Tuesday.  And Mom, thanks for the typed out letter, I really enjoyed reading it.  

Elder John Blain Gailey
OCT28  NY-UTI
2009 N 900 E Unit 171
Provo UT 84602

I love you so much, please pray for me.  

Elder Gailey

No comments:

Post a Comment