Monday, April 6, 2015

He Lives

Hello Everyone!

So this week, I would like to do something a little different.  Seeing as how it was both Easter Sunday and General Conference this weekend.  I would like to issue you all a mini challenge for this upcoming week. 
The challenge is as such:  Follow the link below and watch the video "Because He Lives".  I would then like for you to find two things.  One is a quote or a story from General Conference pertaining to the Atonement and Resurrection of Christ.  The second is a story from your own life, or a testimony of Christ's Atoning power.  Once you have both of those things, I would challenge you to post on Facebook or a personal Blog, the video, quote, and story/testimony for the world to see.

I find it so amazing to hear how the Atonement of Christ has enabled people to become better humans.  But I find it more amazing when I see and hear of people sharing those stories so that others can partake of the joy that is available to all of our Heavenly Father's children. 
I would like to just bear my short testimony of the power in the Atonement.  It allows us not just to change those negative portions of ourselves, but it also enables us to enhance the positives.  The purpose of this gospel is to make bad men good, and good men better.  I know that the Atonement can work miracles in your life.  There isn't a day that goes by when you can't use the Atonement, and not a day goes by when you shouldn't use it.  You can never repent too much or show too much gratitude for what the Savior has done.

Because He Lives: http://www.mormon.org/easter

I love you all, and hope that you had a wonderful weekend!
Love, Elder Gailey

No comments:

Post a Comment