Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Time

Hello Everyone, it's almost Christmas, but alas there isn't any snow on the ground here in Ballston Spa.  It looks like the Midwest got our share of the snow for this December.  Sorry!

But simply this week I'd like to direct you all to the wonderful videos, music, and inspirational messages that are on the Church's Christmas website this year.  I invite all of you to share a video, or simply remind yourself of the true meaning of Christmas by watching the videos and inviting the Spirit to be a part of your life this Christmas Season.  Next week I'll take some more time and type out my thoughts, impressions, and feelings on the Christmas Season.  


My personal favorite video so far has been The Prayer with David Archuleta & Nathan Pacheco

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!

Love, Elder Gailey

No comments:

Post a Comment