Monday, January 12, 2015

Fear and Faith

Hello Everyone, hope all is well wherever you are, and I sincerely hope it's warmer there than it is here.  

This week I'd like to talk about two things that we all feel: Fear and Faith.  

We all have fears, and at this chaotic time in the World's history, there are many things to be afraid of.  The Savior knew that there would be many things for us to fear.  In Luke 21:26 the Lord tells us that "Men’s hearts [Will fail] them for fear".  I have a short message because I feel that Russell M. Nelson perfectly describes how faith cancels out fear.  My invitation to you this week is to watch the video below and think of a fear that you have.  It can be physical or spiritual, fear manifests itself in many forms.  After watching the video, think of a way that you can gain faith sufficient to conquer the fears that could creep into your lives.  

Faith cancels out fear.  And since I'm running short on time this week, I leave the rest of my message to this great apostle.  


I love you all, take care and stay faithful, not fearful.  

Love, Elder Gailey

No comments:

Post a Comment