Monday, November 24, 2014

Busy, Can't Stop, Too much to DO!



TOO MUCH MISSIONARY WORK TO DO, CAN'T STOP.

My short bit of advice is to read 1st Nephi Chapter 16.  Pay attention to what Nephi does when an unpredictable event happens in his life.  I'd like to draw your attention to how Nephi, rather than murmuring about his loss, went to work, doing all he could to try and solve his problems.  After doing all he could, he turned to the Lord.  Upon receiving his answer he acted upon it and did as the Lord commanded.  That pattern of doing all we can, then asking the Lord with real intent, is present in many stories in the Book of Mormon.

Anyways, I really am out of time, this week has been crazy hectic.  But I love all of you and hope you have a great week.  I'll be sure to make a better post next week.

Home Sweet Home

Happy Thanksgiving 

I am grateful for many things, My Savior, My Family...but right now at the end of the day I am most grateful for a place to call home and a bed to sleep in!!
Now I lay me down to SLEEP....


Love, Elder Gailey


PS. My bed is the smaller ONE!




No comments:

Post a Comment